Roses from the world's oldest rose breeding company
Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
1. This price list for Season 2017 /18 supersedes all previous editions and orders will only be dispatched from early November to mid March, as the roses are sold bare-root.
2. Roses offered for sale are available in limited quantities.
3. Payment with order or on collection. You can pay by cheque (made payable to AC Dickson), by Paypal (which accepts any credit card) or contact office about bank transfer details.
4. The packing and carriage rates applied to each separately addressed order sent by post within the UK, and are included in the Paypal checkout. If you are paying by cheque please ask about postal rates before sending the cheque.
5. For orders from Europe, including Republic of Ireland, please contact the office for P & P prices.
6. Please remember that orders are received from spring onward and some varieties are sold out early in the season.
7. Orders will not be acknowledged unless requested.
Although our business is mainly breeding new roses, we have a small quantity bare root roses for sale in the autumn (early November - mid March). Unfortunately we are not able to send roses outside Europe.
Early reservations recommended! A descriptive list of varieties is available on request. Cheques and/or Sterling Drafts should be made payable to: "AC Dickson". Please read carefully TERMS OF SALE section above.
NOTE Many of our roses are contract grown, so if this is indicated in the listings, please check availability before ordering.